Scintrex Trace EVD3000+ Handheld Dual-Mode Particulate and Vapor Explosives Detector Unit
The Scintrex Trace EVD-3000+ handheld explosives detector pinpoints vapors and particle traces of plastic and high-vapor pressure explosives, C-4, TNT, dynamite, PETN, Semtex, RDX, black powder and NG. Easy to operate and maintain, the EVD-3000+ uses thermo-redox technology to deliver accurate results in seconds.
- Delivers laboratory-grade accuracy to the field
- Rapid, accurate and easy to read results in seconds
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 50.0 x 14.0 x 11.0 cm (19.9" x 5.5" x 4.3")
- Weight: 3 kg (6 lb) uncrated
- Available with additional options to extend functionality
- Security Applications: Public Safety, Corrections, Critical Infrastructure, Customs and Border Protection, First Responders, Government, Law Enforcement, Mail and Shipping, Military, Schools, Transportation, Airport and Port Security, VIP and Event Security
- Export and End-User restrictions apply.
About Scintrex Trace Detection:
With the broadest range of narcotics and explosives trace detectors available, Scintrex Trace's pioneering trace technologies are preferred by security professionals. These highly sensitive and specific trace detectors are designed to keep false alarm rates low while rapidly finding microscopic particle and vapor traces of illicit substances. A global leader in explosives, chemical and narcotics detection, Scintrex Trace is Autoclear's Canada-based trace detection division.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.