Scintrex Trace E4500 Desktop Advanced GC-Chemilux Trace Explosives Detector Unit
The Scintrex Trace E4500 trace detector is the worlds first portable tabletop GC-Chemilux detector for automatically pinpointing homemade, military and commercial explosives, such as RDX, PETN, TNT and TATP. The high-speed Scintrex Trace E4500 explosives detector delivers clear go/no go results in just 15 seconds, and never requires carrier gases or radioactive isotopes. Designed to withstand the most rugged environments, the lightweight Scintrex E4500 bomb detector is virtually impervious to outside contaminants. Featuring a robust, reusable sampling screen and an easy-to-read display, this versatile unit is extremely convenient to set up, operate and maintain.
- Delivers laboratory-grade accuracy to the field
- Rapid, accurate and easy to read results in seconds
- Detects nitrogen- and peroxide-based explosive compounds
- Detects cocaine, THC, methamphetamines and heroin
- Dimensions: 43.2 x 35.6 x 20.3 cm (17.0 x 14.0 x 8.0 in) (L x W x H)
- Weight: 9 kg (20 lb) uncrated
- Available with additional options to extend functionality.
About Scintrex Trace Detection:
With the broadest range of narcotics and explosives trace detectors available, Scintrex Traces pioneering trace technologies are preferred by security professionals. These highly sensitive and specific trace detectors are designed to keep false alarm rates low while rapidly finding microscopic particle and vapor traces of illicit substances. A global leader in explosives, chemical and narcotics detection, Scintrex Trace is Autoclears Canadian-based trace detection division.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.