Refrigiwear ErgoForce Jacket
Combine the style of a bomber and motorcycle jacket with a -30 degree comfort rating and waterproof exterior - what you have is the The ErgoForce Jacket from RefrigiWear. The jacket has a sleeve and body line that is tailored for excellent mobility, bi-swing arm with inset panels allows freedom of movement in all directions, lined cargo pockets with top flap, plus side entry for use as hand warmer pockets, lots of additional pockets and storm flaps that covers zippers.
- Abrasion resistant
- 600 Denier polyester outershell
- Rainwear certified 100% waterproof
- 240g Insulation in body and 200g insulation in sleeves
- 1 Inside and 8 outside pockets
- Tailored sleeve and body lines
- Bi-swing arm with inset panels
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Storm flap over front zipper
- Full-zip stand-up collar
- Reflective piping on chest and sleeves and contrast stitching
- Comfort Rating: -30F (-34C)
RefrigiWear is a leading manufacturer of high quality insulated clothing, extreme cold weather work clothes, and PPE including footwear, insulated gloves, and cold weather outerwear for use in subzero temperatures, inclement weather, and low-visibility environments. Refrigiwear freezer wear apparel and extreme cold weather clothing is perfect for the most extreme conditions.
Applications for RefrigiWear clothing include Broadliners, Cold Storage, Floral, Food Processing, Groceries, Restaurants, Pharma, Transportation, Airports, Agriculture, Automotive, Construction, HVAC, Landscaping, Maintenance, Public Services, Telecommunications, Transportation, Utilities, Power and other industries.