Reebok RB8822 Men's Dauntless 8" Tactical Boots - Coyote
The Dauntless series of athletic-styled tactical boots by Reebok is designed around meeting and exceeding military standards, with side air vents, NATO laces, and TPU bruise plates.
- Type: 8" Tactical Boot
- Upper: Cattle Hide Leather and Ballistic Nylon
- Color: Coyote
- Lining: Moisture Wicking Nylon Mesh with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Insole: MI-5000 Moisture Wicking Vented, Shock Absorbing Removable Cushion Footbed
- Outsole: Dual Density; Rubber Bottom and Lightweight Injected EVA Cushion Midsole
- Reebok Duty and Tactical Boot Outsole Ratings Guide:
- Slip Resistance: Better
- Oil Resistance: Better
- Metal Chip Resistance: Good
- Heat Resistance: Good
- Abrasion Resistance: Better
- Chemical Resistance: Better
- Special: AR 670-1 Compliant, TPU Bruise Plate, Side Air Vents, NATO Laces
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2893 EH Standard for soft toe protective footwear
- Electrical Hazard safety rated footwear provides secondary protection from live circuits, wires, or highly charged electrical equipment.
- Airport friendly with minimal metal hardware that will not activate most airport metal scanning devices.
- Antimicrobial shield lining provides protection against odor, staining, and deterioration caused by bacteria, fungus, and other microorganisms.
About Reebok Military Boots and Duty Footwear:
Reebok Boots is committed to inspiring and enabling athletic performance and empowering people to be fit for life. Reebok and Warson Brands offer duty boots and uniform footwear that extend the Reebok reputation for athletic performance to military, law enforcement, police, sheriffs, Fire/EMS/EMT and other public safety professionals. Reebok Duty boots provide positive traction, respond quickly and offer superior comfort for police officers, tactical units and military personnel.