Propper F5454-38 BDU Coat - Battle Rip Ripstop
This is the full MIL-SPEC four-pocket 100% cotton ripstop Battle Dress Uniform (BDU) Coat you've been searching for. Sewn to military specifications MIL-DTL-44048H. Pair it with the Propper BDU Trouser for a perfect uniform. Includes a chest pen pocket, two-piece double-reinforced elbows, felled side seams and sleeves for durability, as well as adjustable sleeve buttons.
- Battle Rip 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop material
- Sewn to military specification MIL-DTL-44048H
- Chest pen pocket
- Covered button front
- Four front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- 2-piece, double-reinforced elbows
- Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico.