Propper F5201-38 BDU Trousers - Ripstop
The Propper BDU Trouser has maximum durability in a classic style with all the functional details you need.
- Made of 6.5 oz. Battle Rip 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop fabric
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Felled seams for durability
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- 6-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.