OnGuard 86103 Polyblend Men's 6" Plain Toe Work Shoes w-Steel Shank
Dunlop Polybend is composed of a compound for moderate chemical resistance. These Polyblend work boots are excellent for use in lawn care, poultry and food processing, mining, breweries, oil rigs, oil refineries, and chemical plants.
- 6 Plain Toe Work Shoes with Men s Cleated Outsole
- Injected molded seamless construction
- Hardened steel ladder shank for added safety and comfort (men s sizes only)
- Replaceable cushion insoles
- Scientifically formulated polyurethane and PVC
- Non-slip, self cleaning soles
- Cut off band for height adjustment
- Usage: Excellent for use in lawn care, poultry and food processing, mining, breweries, oil rigs, oil refineries, and chemical plants
About Onguard Protective Footwear and Rainwear by Dunlop:
Onguard boots and protective clothing delivers performance-based protective footwear and apparel to enhance worker safety, reduce accidents, and promote operational compliance. Onguard designs provide state-of-the-art protection for the Hazmat and Domestic Preparedness markets, as well as specialty PVC products for dielectric applications in government sectors, utilities, and municipalities. In 2010 Dunlop acquired Onguard Industries from Ansell Edmont, uniting Dunlop Protective Footwear with Onguard and Bata protective footwear, clothing, and rainwear. Dunlop manufactures the perfect boot for every foot in a range of specific industry sectors, segmenting between Agriculture, Fishery, Industry, the Food processing industry and Oil, Gas and Mining.