NSA ARC H2O R31Rx06 Flame Resistant Rain Trenchcoat (HRC 3 - 19 or 24 cal)
National Safety Apparel's FR/AR hi-vis rainwear and foul weather gear is some of the most advanced flame resistant foul weather gear available anywhere. NSA Vizable 360 arc rated and flash fire rated high-visibility FR rainwear offers protection from the elements, potential arc hazards, and open flames. More than a flame resistant high visibility raincoat, the NSA Arc H2O combines superior arc rating with waterproof hi-visibility protection. More than a flame resistant high visibility trench coat, the NSA Arc H2O combines superior arc rating with hi-visibility protection.
- Flame resistant outershell made of premium 10 oz/yd hi-vis FR Polyurethane (PU) moisture barrier with an FR cotton weft knit fabric offering lightweight stretchable comfort. The FR PU material is durable, flexible, will not become brittle as it ages, and will NOT melt, drip, or ignite.
- Adjustable cuffs
- Contoured collar with tuck away attached hood
- D-Ring opening for fall protection
- Covered zipper/snap closures
- Key stress points reinforced for durable construction
- Covered D-Ring opening access
- 100% Waterproof with sealed seams
- Reflective trim
- Advanced breathable membrane
- Two reinforced front pockets with FR hook and loop closure
- FR hook and loop tab wrist cuff adjusters
- Back ventilation system with FR mesh for increased airflow
- Available high visibility colors:
- Fluorescent Yellow, 24 cal/cm2, R30RL06
- Fluorescent Orange, 19 cal/cm2, R30RQ06 (Made To Order, Non-Returnable)
Did you know that flash fire rainwear is not UL Certified to NFPA 2112 The UL Certification to NFPA 2112 is used for a variety of flame resistant garments to identify protection from flash fire; the exception is FR Rainwear. For an FR Rainwear garment to be flash fire compliant it must pass the ASTM F2733 test. The Arc H2O passes both the ASTM F2733 (for Flash Fire) and the ASTM F1891 (for Arc Flash).
- ASTM F2733-09 (rainwear standard for Flash Fire)
- ASTM F1891-12 (rainwear standard for Arc Flash)
- Meets OSHA 1910.269
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 standard for visibility - Class 3
- CSA Z462-15 stamdard for arc flash clothing and arc flash suit components
- NFPA 70E-2015 standard for arc flash clothing and arc flash suit components
- Arc Rating 24 cal/cm2 for yellow
Applications: Flash Fire, Arc Flash & General FR Applications, Oil & Gas, Construction, Utilities
Keywords: arc rated, arc flash rated, flash fire rated
About National Safety Apparel:
National Safety Apparel has been manufacturing high-quality, USA-made, personal protective clothing and safety apparel for 75 years. NSA's focuses on industrial apparel meant to provide electric arc flash protection, heat and flame resistance, and cut resistance. Choose NSA arc flash clothing, flame resistant workwear, arc flash kits and flash fire apparel for your safety clothing and personal protective equipment requirements.