McRae 8177 McRae Terassault T1 Hot Weather Performance Combat Boot - Coyote
The McRae 8" Terassault Coyote Hot Weather Performance Combat Boot is a premium offering for tactical boots. This is boot features many comfort and fit-enhancing elements including the T1 bottom platform. The T1 platform is comprised of a proprietary outsole molded by Vibram coupled with a lower density polyurethane midsole. This combination results in a boot that is lighter weight than typical issue boots with excellent shock attenuation.
- Height: 8" high
- Upper: Coyote suede / 1000 denier Cordura upper features rearward facing forefoot seams to reduce snagging and hanging in rough terrain/environments.
- Bottom: Proprietary Vibram/McRae Terassault high-traction rubber outsole integrated with our low density, lightweight polyurethane midsole
- Comfort: Perfed ankle protection pods also double as additional ventilation ports
- Closure System: Teraloc lace system. Teraloc is a special lace system that helps keep boots snug even if accidently untied. The fastening hardware is comprised of nylon coated brass eyelets and speedlaces
- Ventilation: Nylon coated brass drainage vents
- Origin: Made in USA - Berry Amendment compliant
- Available sizes: 5 - 12, 13 Regular 5 - 12, 13 Wide
About McRae Footwear:
Since 1966, McRae Footwear has made high quality military boots for the US Military, including military combat and tactical boots. McRae Footwear is a division of McRae Industries