Matterhorn Gasberg MT5450 Men's Mining Boots - 10" Waterproof Insulated Internal Metguard TigerTip
Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The MT5450 Tigertip metguard boot provides ASTM F2412 and ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance as well as being insulated for use in colder environments.
- 10 Inch Waterproof Insulated Internal Metguard Boots
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- GORE-TEX Breathable Waterproof Membrane
- d30 Non-Metallic Internal Metguard - Made out of Shock material that performs well in extreme temperatures. This material absorbs and disperses impacts, reducing force transmitted to the foot and ensuring increased comfort and extended periods of comfortable wear. D30 met guards pass both EN20345:2004 and ASTMF2412-05.
- Cambrelle Breathable Moisture Wicking Lining
- 200 Grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Black Full Grain Leather Upper
- Puncture Resistant Stainless Steel Bottom Plate
- Reflective Goodyear Welt
- Removable Footbed
- Steel Shank
- Vibram 1275 Olympia Rubber Outsole
- Steel toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Made in the USA in Martinsburg, PA.
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Matterhorn Boots by Carolina Shoe Co., a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, have been making high performance Matterhorn boots for miners and oil and gas workers for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots and Workboots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining precious metal mining, and oil and gas industries