Matterhorn 12216 Men's 16 inch Black Waterproof Leather Mining Boots with TigerTip
Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The 12216 Tigertip metguard boot provides ASTM F2413 protection and a flexible internal metatarsal guard.
- 16 Inch Black Waterproof Leather Mining Boots
- Water-resistant, breathable full grain leather upper
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Bootie
- Kevlar insulated lining
- Cambrelle moisture-wicking lining
- Comfort collar
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole
- Steel shank
- Matterhorn flexible internal metatarsal guard
- Dual-lacing system with eyelets at the bottom and speedlaces at the top
- Steel toe, stainless steel bottom plate, and internal metatarsal guard meet all current ANSI Standards, Class 75
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole
- Steel toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Cove Shoe Company, a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, has been making Matterhorn boots for miners for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining and precious metal mining industries.