Helly Hansen Horten Flame Resistant Waterproof Bib Overall
Helly Hansen Workwear has been a true innovator and leader since 1877 in performance weather protection work clothing. HH Workwear FR bib trousers is made to protect you from flame or arc flash incidents. HH Safe is your guaranteed protection against rain, wind, and cold. HH Workwear Level 3 Protective Layer Waterproof Clothing keeps your body warm and dry.
- Made of PVC coated 100% polyester - heavyweight 410 gr/m2
- 100% waterproof fabric and construction
- Extra durable
- Flame retardant, oil-resistant, chemical-resistant, cold-resistant and mildew resistant
- Inner chest pocket with zipper
- Heavy duty ajustable elastic suspenders with snap-type connectors for easy on/off
- Symmetrically cut (front and back) for reversible use - extends working life of the pants
- Side gusset snap adjustments
- Generous cut for ease of movement
- Microweld seam construction
- Meets EN343 cl 3.1 Waterproof and EN 14116 INDEX 1/5H/40 Heat and Flame protection standards
- Meets EN ISO 14116 standards
- Available Color: Fluor Orange
About Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen Workwear has been a true innovator in protective clothing and rainwear since 1877. Helly Hansen Workwearperformance weather protection work clothing has long been used by commercial fishermen, recreational fishermen and boaters, as well as workers in a variety of fields including utilities, construction, and maintenance. HH Workwear helps keep you warm, dry, comfortable, and protected against accidents or injuries when working under conditions involving cold, heat, flame, rain, and reduced visibility.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.