Eagle CRA-1903X Acid-Corrosive Chemical Storage Cabinet
The Eagle CRA1903X Acid/Corrosive Safety Cabinet has a special corrosion resistant epoxy powder coat finish on all internal and external surfaces, including shelves. This type of finish is superior to epoxy painted or enamel painted surfaces. Powder coating gives superior protection against chemical attack in event of a spill or splash. For additional protection, each cabinet is supplied with high density polyethylene trays for the shelves and bottom of the cabinet. Usually ships within 22 business days.
- Capacity: 4 gal.
- Color: Blue
- Doors: 1 Self-Close
- Shelves: 1
- Shelf Depth: 13"
- Shelf Model Number: 29935
- Exterior Dimensions: 17" W x 17" D x 22" H
- Interior Dimensions: 13.75" W x 13.8" D x 17.5" H
- Weight: 59 lbs.
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Self-Closing (135 opening)
- Concealed self-close mechanism provides obstruction-free access to top shelf space
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA specifications
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safety Group, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.