Eagle 1975X Self-Closing Flammable Liquid Storage Wall-Mount Cabinet - 22 Gallon
The Eagle Model 1975X Wall-Mount Safety Storage Cabinet is just 12" deep and will fit easily on the wall above work spaces. This cabinet is convenient for eye level storage of flammables and will hold 24 gallons. The yellow cabinet usually ships within 4 business days, while the other colors may be shipped within 30 business days.
- Capacity: 24 gal.
- Color: Yellow, Beige, Red
- Doors: 2 Self-Close
- Shelves: 3
- Shelf Depth: 8.6"
- Shelf Model Number: 29938
- Exterior Dimensions: 43" W x 12" D x 44" H
- Interior Dimensions: 39.75" W x 8.75" D x 39.5" H
- Weight: 191 lbs.
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Self-Closing (135 opening)
- Concealed self-close mechanism provides obstruction-free access to top shelf space
- Self-indexing doors guarantee they will close in sequence and ensure a tight closure from top to bottom
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA specifications
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safety Group, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.