Dunlop 86802 Men's 16" Polyblend Steel Toe-Midsole Boots
Dunlop's PolySteel Work Boot's Polyblend compound and CSA certified steel toe and midsole protect from all angles. These PolySteel work boots are excellent for use in orchards, vegetable fields, citrus groves, and agriculture.
- 16 Polyblend Steel Toe Midsole Work Boots with Ultragrip Outsole
- Injected molded seamless construction
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-05 and CSA Z195
- Full steel midsole
- Replaceable cushion insoles
- Pull-ups and kick off lugs for easy on and off
- Cut off band for height adjustment
- Colors Upper/Sole: Black/Yellow
- Usage: Excellent for use in orchards, vegetable fields, citrus groves, and agriculture
About Onguard Protective Footwear and Rainwear by Dunlop:
Onguard boots and protective clothing delivers performance-based protective footwear and apparel to enhance worker safety, reduce accidents, and promote operational compliance. Onguard designs provide state-of-the-art protection for the Hazmat and Domestic Preparedness markets, as well as specialty PVC products for dielectric applications in government sectors, utilities, and municipalities. In 2010 Dunlop acquired Onguard Industries from Ansell Edmont, uniting Dunlop Protective Footwear with Onguard and Bata protective footwear, clothing, and rainwear. Dunlop manufactures the perfect boot for every foot in a range of specific industry sectors, segmenting between Agriculture, Fishery, Industry, the Food processing industry and Oil, Gas and Mining.