Dunlop 81076 PolyMax Men's 16 inch White Steel Toe Boots w-Steel Shank
Dunlop Polymax Steel Toe has Polymax providing an extremely high degree of chemical resistance. These Polymax work boots are excellent for use in slaughterhouses, meat processing, canneries, breweries, dairies, oil rigs, and chemical plants.
- White Steel Toe Work Boots with Ultragrip Sipe Outsole
- Injected molded seamless construction
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-11
- Hardened steel ladder shank
- Steel safety toe
- Extra outside ankle protection
- Heel and toe bumpers
- Cut off band for height adjustment
- The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized
- Energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking. The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries
- Kick off lug for easy on and off
- Abrasion resistant outside for extended wear
- Usage: Excellent for use in slaughterhouses, meat processing, canneries, breweries, dairies, oil rigs, and chemical plants.
About Onguard Protective Footwear and Rainwear by Dunlop:
Onguard boots and protective clothing delivers performance-based protective footwear and apparel to enhance worker safety, reduce accidents, and promote operational compliance. Onguard designs provide state-of-the-art protection for the Hazmat and Domestic Preparedness markets, as well as specialty PVC products for dielectric applications in government sectors, utilities, and municipalities. In 2010 Dunlop acquired Onguard Industries from Ansell Edmont, uniting Dunlop Protective Footwear with Onguard and Bata protective footwear, clothing, and rainwear. Dunlop manufactures the perfect boot for every foot in a range of specific industry sectors, segmenting between Agriculture, Fishery, Industry, the Food processing industry and Oil, Gas and Mining.