Danner 47000 Instigator 6" GTX Hiking Boots - Brown
Danner hiking boots are more than boots, they are insurance for your ankles. Danner Instigators are made with a higher, more-supportive cut, then backed up with Approach TFX outsoles and GORE-TEX liners. The Instigator GTX boot combines athletic performance with traditional Danner toughness. The fullgrain leather upper offers comfort and rugged durability while the GORE-TEX lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner's patented TERRA FORCE support system with the Approach TFX outsole provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from foot fatigue.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- The full-grain leather upper offers comfort and protection from both outdoor work and hiking conditions
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- TPU shank
- 6" height
- 53 oz
- Color: Brown
- 850 Last: This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
About Danner Boots
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.