Danner 17319 Quarry USA 8" Work Boots with 400G Thinsulate - Distressed Brown
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.
- Our most popular work boot now built in Portland, Ore. We ve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. We ve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Top-grain, oiled nubuck leather provides a natural, rugged look with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Vibram Quarry Fire Ice outsole is oil and slip resistant and offers superior traction in extreme cold and hot environments
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" Height
- 83 oz per pair
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Made in USA with imported components