Bulwark SMW4HV High Visibility Flame Resistant Work Shirt - CoolTouch 2 (HRC 2 - 9.0 cal)
Bulwark Protective Apparel offers the widest selection of flame resistant workwear in the industry. Bulwark FR garments provide superior protection against electric arc flash, flash fire, molten metal, and other ignition sources. As always, it is the worker's or employer's responsibility to determine suitability of use per NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E or other standards. This hi-vis work shirt combines CAT 2 AR/FR protection with ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 Level 2 compliant & ANSI 107-2015 Type R Class 2 compliancy and a professional workwear look. 2" reflective striping offers 360° visibility to keep you seen and safe.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m²)
- Blend: 48% Modacrylic/ 37% Lyocell/ 15% Aramid
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Button front
- Collar: Two-piece, lined collar
- Pocket: Two chest pockets with button closures & sewn-in pencil stall
- 360° visibility with front and back 2" flame-resistant silver reflective striping
- Two-piece, lined collar
- Button-front closure
- Sewn-in pencil stall in left chest pocket
- Lined cuffs with button closure
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
- Product Collection: Cooltouch 2, FR Hi-Visibility
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 9.0 calories/cm², ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 Level 2 Compliant , ANSI 107-2015 Type R Class 2 Compliant
- Sizes: S-3XL Reg, M-3XL Long
- Color: Hi Vis Yellow/Green
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.