Bulwark QT32 IQ series Mens FR Long Sleeve T-Shirt (HRC 2 - 8.2 cal)
Bulwark iQ comfort knit shirts are lighter, cooler, softer, more breathable and keep you drier to help you perform at your peak all day. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. Your everyday long sleeve T-shirt just got reinvented for work. This CAT 2 AR/FR, NFPA® 2112 compliant tee is a comfortable and stylish part of your PPE system, with comfort knit fabric to keep you cool, dry and compliant all day long.
- Fabric: Exclusively with Westex G2™ fabrics by Milliken® - Flame resistant, 5.3 oz. (180 g/m²)
- Blend: 69% Cotton/ 25% Polyester/ 6% Polyoxadiazole
- Care: Home Wash
- Collar: Rib knit collar
- Pocket: One concealed chest pocket with pencil stall
- Raglan sleeves
- Concealed rib knit cuffs
- Full sideseam gusset
- Contrasting thread color
- iQ Series® seam tag
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
- EN ISO 11612:2008, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340:2003, Protective clothing - General requirements; IEC 61482-2:2009, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc
- Sizes: S-4XL Reg, L-3XL Long
- Colors: Black, Blue, Charcoal, Dark Blue, Khaki, Red
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.