Bulwark KEE2SB Disposable Flame Resistant Coveralls
Bulwark FR disposable flame resistant coveralls provide an outer barrier layer over other flame resistant garments. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This disposable coverall provides additional FR protection for limited-use, with a roomy fit to be worn over the top of other FR garments.
- Fabric: 2.4 oz. (81 g/m²)
- Blend: 55% Wood Pulp/ 45% Polyester with FR finish, Flame resistant, Sontara®
- Care: Not washable, dispose garment when soiled
- Closure: Zipper front
- Collar: Full-coverage collar
- Pocket: no pockets
- Roomy fit
- One-piece, seam-serged construction
- These limited-use, disposable garments are not designed as a primary source of thermal protection and MUST be worn over suitable flame-resistant clothing
- Product Collection: FR Disposables
- Protection: Arc Rating N/A
- Price is per case of 20
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.