Bulwark CNC2 Flame Resistant Contractor Coverall - Nomex IIIA (HRC 1 - 4.4 cal)
Bulwark Nomex coveralls are made from NOMEX IIIA for use by petrochemical and utility companies, auto racing teams, volunteer and professional firefighters, and for general industrial applications. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This lightweight deluxe coverall provides CAT 1 FR/AR protection, with five total pockets that provide convenient storage to keep your tools within reach while you work.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 4.5 oz. (150 g/m²) Nomex® IIIA
- Blend: 93% Nomex® Aramid/ 5% Kevlar® Aramid/ 2% Other Fiber
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Concealed, Nomex®, two-way brass break-away zipper, gripper at top of zipper at neck
- Collar: One-piece, topstitched, lay-flat collar
- Pocket: Two set-in front pockets, one chest pocket & two patch hip pockets
- Hemmed sleeves
- Side vent openings
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition
- Product Collection: Nomex
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 4.4 calories/cm²
- Color: Navy Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.