Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The MT2000 chainsaw boot is designed to protect the user against compression, impact, and electrical hazards as well as providing extreme cut resistance.
- 10 Inch Waterproof Chainsaw Boots
- Waterproof black full grain leather upper.
- Abrasion resistant black leather toe.
- 7 layers of Kevlar insulated lining for cut-resistant saw-jamming.
- Goodyear flex-welt construction.
- Goretex breathable waterproof membrane.
- Polyurethane midsole.
- Vibram 1276 Sierra rubber outsole.
- Steel safety toe cap.
- Steel shank.
- Cambrelle breathable moisture wicking lining.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Made in the USA in Martinsburg, PA.
- Click here for information about cleaning and care of Matterhorn boots.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Cove Shoe Company, a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, has been making Matterhorn boots for miners for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining and precious metal mining industries.