Lapco P-INC Flame Resistant Cargo Pants - FR Cotton Blend (HRC 2 - 13.2 cal-cm2)
Got plenty to carry around with you at work Then these Lapco FR Cargo Pants for you. Many hands-free carrying options included with this new style. Enjoy the durability of pants made to withstand hard work in addition to a neat, professional look.
- 9oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Twill with a Moisture Management Finish
- Mid-rise pants with straight leg openings.
- Relaxed fit through seat and thighs.
- Non-conductive button and snap closures.
- Reinforced back flap pockets with snap closures.
- Left and right cargo pockets at the thighs.
- Jeans-style front pockets.
- Sewn with Nomex thread.
- Brass zipper with Nomex tape.
- Available colors: Khaki or Navy
SAFETY: ATPV 13.2 cal/cm , HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70E Compliant, UL Classified ASTM F1506, UL Classified NFPA 2112
About LAPCO FR:
LAPCO makes quality Flame Resistant (FR) work clothing and apparel and FR welding shirts and gear for men and women. LAPCO flame resistant apparel is trusted by workers and companies in a wide range of industries that require FR clothing for worker safety, including Electrical, Gas, and Power Utilities, Petro-Chemical refineries, drilling and well services, industrial manufacturing plants and other work environments l utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards.