Bulwark SMP8 Lightweight FR Classic Short Sleeve Polo Shirt - Cooltouch 2 (HRC 2 - 8.1 cal)
Bulwark Cool Touch 2 shirts are made for petrochemical companies, electrical workers, and for use as fire fighter station wear. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. Your favorite short sleeve polo meets the protection of Bulwark, with CAT 2 AR/FR protection in a Modacrylic fabric blend that wicks moisture and breathes to keep you cool and comfortable even on hot days.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 6.5 oz. (220 g/m²) Swiss Pique
- Blend: 45% Modacrylic/ 35% Lyocell/ 20% Aramid
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Three-button placket
- Collar: Rib knit collar
- Pocket: One utility pocket on left sleeve
- Raglan sleeves
- Hemmed sleeves
- Bulwark reseller hang tag
- Not intended to be worn as a single layer
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
- Packaging: Hang tag
- Protection: Arc Rating EBT 8.2 calories/cm²
- Sizes: M-3XL Reg
- Available colors: Gray (SMP8GY), Navy (SMP8NV).
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.