TruSpec 27-P Basic Flight Suit - 65-35 Poly-Cotton Twill
Coveralls for those who fly service aircraft, bust ghosts, perform ground maintenance, or for carrying out search and rescue missions. Sewn to military specification FNS/PD 96-17 (MIL-C-23141A). Whether on the ground or in the air, no work suit is more versatile.
- 2 deep chest pockets with angled zipper closure
- 2 waist pockets with zipper closure
- Extra large calf pockets with covered zipper openings
- 2-way front zipper closure
- Vertical zipper pocket on sleeve with bellowed pen/pencil slots
- Zippered leg expansion on leg to pull over boots
- Gusseted back
- Hook loop waist tabs
- Hook loop wrist tabs
- Hook loop name tape
TRU-SPEC by Atlanco is now one of the leading suppliers of tactical uniforms, professional duty apparel, personal protective equipment and duty gear to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets, including police, sheriff departments, firefighters, EMS/EMT and other first responders across the U.S.