Tru-Spec Army Combat Uniform Shirt - ACU Scorpion OCP
This Tru-Spec army combat shirt is made to current U.S. military specification GL/PD 14-04A using permanent press, wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA nylon cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. The next evolution of the U.S. Army combat uniform.
- Traditional fold down collar for a neat, professional appearance
- Zippered with hook & loop front closure for a smooth uniform appearance with rank tab loop on center placket
- Longer loop faced shoulder pockets for patches and skill tabs with front zipper closure and glint tape above pocket
- Bi-swing back
- Two slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closure
- Loop fasteners for name & rank patches
- Reinforced elbows
- Pen/Pencil stalls
- Button cuff closure with 3-button hole positions
TRU-SPEC is now one of the leading suppliers of uniforms and personal equipment to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets. Thousands of police, firefighters, EMTs and military personnel use and depend Tru-Spec products daily, the name TRU-SPEC has become synonymous with quality, innovation and service.