Tru-Spec 1442 Men's Flame Resistant XFire Pants (HRC 2 - 8.9 cal)
The Tru-Spec XFIRE Pants give the wearer a clean dress pants look without skimping on comfort or protection. Designed with an engineered dimensional fit that remains comfortable no matter what the job asks. These pants cannot be beat for utility or comfort.
- Made from inherently flame resisdant 7.5 - 8 oz. 100% cotton woven fabric
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- TRU-SPEC original PRYM snap with YKK brass zipper
- Extra deep front pockets
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- Double reinforced knee with built in knee pad pockets
- Arc Rating 8.9 Cal/CM2 - HRC 2
- Certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1975FR, 70E, & 2112 standards
- Color Navy
- Sizes available 28 - 44 with 30", 32" & 34" inseams (also available sizes 28 - 54 with unhemmed inseam of 37")
TRU-SPEC is now one of the leading suppliers of uniforms and personal equipment to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets. Thousands of police, firefighters, EMTs and military personnel use and depend Tru-Spec products daily, the name TRU-SPEC has become synonymous with quality, innovation and service.