Gemtor 846427 Class 2 Fall Protection Vest Harness
Designed for comfort and ease of use, the harness/vest combo is ideal for busy locations where worker safety and sight recognition are required. These systems are designed to be used as part of an overarching suite of fall protection safety equipment. Gemtor full-body harnesses distribute the forces generated during a fall over at least the thighs, pelvis, chest, and shoulders. The standard sliding back D-ring helps to suspend a fallen worker in an upright position after the fall.
Features and Benefits of this model:
- 100% Polyester shell and mesh liner.
- Heavy duty Nylon zipper for Front Closure.
- ANSI compliant reflective strips in vertical and horizontal fashion around vest.
- Nylon edging around sleeve and neck openings.
- Zipper access at bottom for retention of leg straps when not in use. Also allows access for inspection and cleaning purposes.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Dorsal (Back) D-Ring for fall arrest connection.
- Pass thru chest and leg strap buckles allow for rapid and easy donning.
- Meets OSHA, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32, ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class 2. CSA Z259.10 approved.
All Gemtor harnesses share the following common features:
- Sliding back (dorsal) D-ring for fall arrest or restraint
- Unique/Flexible dorsal D-ring pad for improved comfort.
- Universal sizing
- Two color design for easy donning
- Full shoulder and leg strap adjustment for proper fit
- Breakaway and replaceable accessory ring to store lanyard snap when not in use
- OSHA/ANSI compliance including Z359.1 A10.32
All styles are available with the following options:
- Hip D-rings for positioning
- Shoulder D-rings for retrieval
- Integral energy absorbers
- Back and shoulder pads
Gemtor is an American owned and operated ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of fall protection and confined space retrieval and rescue equipment. All Gemtor products are designed and manufactured to be the highest quality in the industry, always meeting and usually exceeding OSHA and ANSI standards.