Propper F5289-21 Nylon-Cotton ACU Trousers
The Propper ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
- Battle Rip 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop (Not NIR Compliant)
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop (NIR Compliant)
- Sewn to military specification PD 14-05A
- Battle Rip fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- 8-pocket design
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Durable drawstring leg closures
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico.