Massif MPNT00078 Flame Resistant CWAS Elements Pants
The Massif Elements Pant Cold Weather Aviation System (CWAS), offers in-flight, world-class performance using Massif Battleshield X FR fabric, a flame-resistant nylon-faced laminate featuring Gore FR stretch technology. A low profile, ergonomic fit allows for maneuvering in tight spaces without compromising access to gear and hose port systems. The Elements pant offers exceptional breathability, durability, and fantastic warmth-to-weight ratio. Constructed with DuPont Nomex brand fiber, the softshell pant prioritizes fit and functionality for a garment that performs when you do.
- Flame resistant
- Superior durability
- Highly water resistant
- Four-way stretch
- Elastic waist with built-in web belt for maximum adjustability.
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets for security
- Zippered back wallet pocket for security
- Two lower-leg cargo pockets for storage
- Knee-length inseam zips for easy donning and doffing over boots
- Deep zippered fly for convenience
- Approved Safe-to-Fly
- Battleshield X fabric passes the stringent ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 international performance specification for flame resistance.
- Available colors: Sage Green, OCP [note: OCP will be shipped only to United States military operations locations (US military base or APO/FPO addresses), and for use by US military personnel only]
Note: CWAS Elements styles (MJKT00059 & MPNT00078) have replaced the discontinued Massif USAF Elements styles (MJKT00040 & MPNT00041). This change took effect as per guidance from the Human Systems Division at Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB) and Air Crew Flight Equipment (AFE) publications. Massif Elements USAF originally received Safe-to-Fly (STF) approval for all aircrew and all platforms in 2013. As a result of this 2017 guidance, the Massif Elements CWAS version is the only approved jacket and pant for future purchases.
Massif manufactures comfortable, effective flame resistant apparel designed to protect against injuries from flash fires while maintaining the comfort and high performance of personal gear with custom FR fabrics and clothing designs for numerous climates and environments, all made within the USA and used by the US Armed Forces, general aviation community, wildland firefighting community, search and rescue community, and other specialized organizations.