Drifire PHX1-7129-450 FORTREX 450 FR NAVAIR 1-Piece Flight Duty Uniform
The DRIFIRE baselayer system is designed for the U.S. military - chosen by military operators, police officers, and other law enforcement and public safety professionals. Drifire high performance Military apparel is made in the US, Berry Amendment compliant, and (unlike Drifire Commercial and Industrial flame resistant clothing) does not feature the Drifire red phoenix logo.
- 27-P Flight Suit design
- NAVAIR approved
- Made with proprietary DRIFIRE FORTREX 4.5 oz. ultra-lightweight and durable FR fabric
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Wicking and fast drying
- Dries four times faster than cotton
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Twice the durability of competitors' fabrics (wet and dry)
- Cool, breathable fabric minimizes heat build up
- Dropped seams for no-rub comfort
- Zippered pockets to prevent FOD hazard
- Available colors:
- Stock: None
- MTO: Tan, Sage
- MTO (Made To Order) items are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Estimated leadtime will be provided at time of order (usually 4-8 weeks)
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
About Drifire FR Apparel:
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing by National Safety Apparel offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing. DRIFIRE is available in a full line of garments that include ultra-lightweight to heavyweight base layers, combat gear and head protection.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.