Belleville C795 Insulated Waterproof Boots - Coyote
Perfect for cooler conditions, the Belleville C795 features 200G Thinsulate insulation and a Gore-tex waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay warm, dry and comfortable. Another special feature is the Vibram FIRE & ICE outsole used that is made of a special rubber compound that does not harden in cooler temperatures to provide better traction in icy conditions.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: Full-grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Cushioned polyurethane
- Outsole: VIBRAM FIRE & ICE compound designed to improve traction in icy conditions
- Insole: Polyurethane removable insert
- VANGUARD RUNNING SHOE CONSTRUCTION
- Gore-tex waterproof fabric bootie
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Color: Coyote
- Made in US and Berry Compliant
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.