Belleville 330 COY ST Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boots - Coyote
This unique U.S. Navy and U.S Marine Corps flight approved hot weather boot offers a great combination of both cool comfort and safety. From the ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe and WT-2 flight approved fabric that are used, to the Vibram Chevron outsole designed to minimize FOD and improve traction, the Belleville 330 COY ST exceeds all necessary aviation boot requirements.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM Chevron to minimize FOD and improve traction
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Color: Coyote
- Made in US and Berry Compliant
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.