LION by Thorogood 804-6379 Men's Station 1 Lace-up/Zip EMS/Wildland Firefighter Boots - Black
These hard-working Thorogood boots never clock-out, even if your shift turns into a double. Our exclusive Vibram ATS (All-Terrain Sole) provides exceptional traction on any surface. GORE CROSSTECH triple layer moisture barrier is the toughest in the industry. Safety features include a flexible Lenzi L-Protection puncture-resistant insole, triple-rib ladder shank and composite safety toe. These station boots are EMS and Wildland firefighting certified for the person who has to be prepared for everything.
- 9" EMS/Wildland Firefighting Composite Safety Toe Boots
- GORE CROSSTECH Waterproof Lining
- Full-Grain, Flame/Cut-Resisting Leather Upper
- Steel Triple-Rib Logger Shank
- Exclusive Vibram ATS Outsole
- Cement Construction
- Dual certified - meets NFPA 1999 EMS & NFPA 1977 Wildland
- Not designed for NFPA 1971 structural fire fighting.
- Available sizes from 5-15 in whole and half sizes and in 3 widths (Medium, Wide, X-Wide) to ensure proper fit and comfort
- Color: Black
About Lion Fire Boots by Thorogood:
Thorogood shoes and boots for fire and public safety, duty uniform, work and outdoor use have been made by Weinbrenner Shoe Company for over 125 years, and have earned a reputation for value, quality craftsmanship, and innovation. Thorogood Structural Firefighter, EMS/EMT and Wildland Firefighting boots are co-branded with LION First Responder, PPE Inc.