Helly Hansen Berg Insulated Jacket
Helly Hansen Workwear has been a true innovator and leader since 1877 in performance weather protection work clothing. HH Workwear protective layer outerwear with Helly Tech protects against rain and wind while letting moisture evaporate through the pores of the breathable microporous (or hydrophilic) membrane, so your body stays warm and dry.
- 100% polyester, Oxford treated, 200 g/m.
- Insulation 100% polyester, 160 g in body, 120 g in arms.
- Lining 100% nylon.
- Fleece on inside of collar for warmth and comfort
- Hood is removable, zipper is hidden
- Chin shield
- Storm flap with zip
- Two chest pockets with zip
- Two front hand pockets w/ zipper and pull Inner pocket
- Velcro adjustment in cuffs
- Drawstring adjustment in waist
- Extended back length for extra warmth
- Loop on inside for ID card
- Zipper on inside lining to permit embroidery
- Available Color: Black
About Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen Workwear has been a true innovator in protective clothing and rainwear since 1877. Helly Hansen Workwearperformance weather protection work clothing has long been used by commercial fishermen, recreational fishermen and boaters, as well as workers in a variety of fields including utilities, construction, and maintenance. HH Workwear helps keep you warm, dry, comfortable, and protected against accidents or injuries when working under conditions involving cold, heat, flame, rain, and reduced visibility.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.