Gemtor QP-1 Permanent Davit - Confined Space Fall Protection System
Gemtor confined space equipment can be ordered as a complete system for fall protection and fall arrest or as individual confined space safety equipment components. To ensure OSHA and ANSI compliance when entering a vertical confined space, an attendant must be prepared to initiate non-entry rescue as soon as a situation arises. A worker must also be protected from possible falls when a vertical confined space is more than six feet deep. Gemtor permanent three-way davits can be used for fall arrest, retrieval, and lowering of workers.
- Set includes Model QP-B Permanent Base, Model QP-D Rotating Boom, and Model QP-P Extension Pole
- QP-B: The davit's permanent base can be mounted to steel flooring or concrete, or on the back of a truck and is especially useful for tank entry or over edges. Weighs 48 lbs.
- QP-D: Removable rotating boom - features two mounting positions for any combination of Gemtor fall arrest/retrieval, work, and man-rated winches, and one mounting position for a hanging fall protection device. Two pulleys are integrated into the end of the boom. Weighs 57 lbs.
- QP-P: extension pole. Weighs 32 lbs.
- The removable boom rotates 360 , easily attaches to the base, and can be locked in any position to offer flexibility for maneuvering equipment or a worker.
- Additional bases can be ordered and one or more booms can be moved among many permanently installed bases.
- Height 89", Reach 26"
- Tested static load 5400 lbs., Working Load 310 lbs.
- Fully compatible with Gemtor (and many other) work winches, man-rated winches, rescue winches and other confined space system components.
- Made in the U.S.
Gemtor is an American owned and operated ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of fall protection and confined space retrieval and rescue equipment. All Gemtor products are designed and manufactured to be the highest quality in the industry, always meeting and usually exceeding OSHA and ANSI standards.