Darn Tough T4033 Tactical Merino Wool USMC Extreme Cold Weather Mid-Calf Extra Cushion Boot Socks
Darn Tough tactical socks are chosen by our military and public safety personnel because they are comfortable, durable, less bulky - Darn Tough Vermont makes the finest fitting performance socks available. All Darn Tough socks are Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Our Extreme Cold Weather/Mountaineering boot sock designed for extreme cold climates or rugged terrain.
- This is our warmest sock, featuring full terry loop cushioning throughout for maximum warmth.
- Extra Cushion: Our thickest, burliest and highest density cushioning makes for a big, bad monster of a sock
- Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion
- 80% Merino Wool 19% Nylon 1% Lycra® Spandex
- Color: Black, Coyote Brown, Foliage Green, Desert Sand
- All Weather Performance: Merino wool naturally regulates body temperature and will keep you warm even when wet. Naturally anti-microbial and fast drying.
- Priced per pair; sold in packs of three pair.
|Darn Tough Unisex Size Chart for Styles available in 2XL|
About Darn Tough Tactical:
Darn Tough Vermont makes the finest Premium All Weather Performance Socks, with natural anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and flame resistant properties that continue even when wet, and outperform competitors on the ASTM-D 3886 Abrasion Test with their incredible durability. Darn Tough is a proud supplier to the U.S. military and Department of Homeland Security, including the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and U.S. Coast Guard. Darn Tough Tactical socks comes with an unconditional lifetime guarantee: if Darn Tough socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, return them for another pair, or your money back - no strings, no conditions, for life.