Danner 23820 Lookout 5.5 inch Duty Boots - Black
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.
We combined Danner s legendary durability and support, with the unmatched comfort found in the all-new Danner Comfort System (DCS), to build the Lookout. This new duty offering delivers best-in-class durability, support, and cushioning right out of the box. It features a waterproof, polishable, full-grain leather and ripstop ballistic nylon upper that stands up to the job, and an all-new waterproof Danner Dry liner that pulls moisture away from the foot for all-season comfort. The cushioned comfort comes from a patent-pending, dual-density footbed, combining underfoot venting for maximum airflow and an Airthotic heel clip for support. A wider toe box allows for a more responsive fit, while the rugged outsole delivers outstanding traction and maneuverability.
- All-new Danner Comfort System (DCS) delivers best-in-class durability, support and comfort
- Durable, waterproof, polishable, full-grain leather and ripstop ballistic nylon upper
- Waterproof Danner Dry liner pulls moisture away from the foot for greater comfort
- Anatomical design and broader toe box for responsive fit
- Patent-pending plush dual-density footbed for cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic heel clip for support
- Danner Lookout slip-resistant outsole with dynamic lug pattern for superior traction and maneuverability
- Body fluid borne pathogen resistance meets or exceeds NFPA 1999-2013 sec 13 7.4 2.7 and ASTM F1671-13 standards
- Nylon shank
- 5.5 height
- 50 oz