Belleville FC390 Women's Hot Weather Combat Boots - Coyote
Belleville s most highly recognized boot, the NEW Iconic Coyote C390 revolutionized military footwear when it was first introduced using the VANGUARD premium cushioning sole system. This classic boot style was constructed to have more of an athletic feel through the utilization of advancements in premium comfort technology. It has proven that good things are really built to last.
- Height: 8 (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- SPECIAL FEATURES:
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- MEN'S (C390) Full Sizes: 2 16, N, R, W XW
- Half Sizes: 2.5 15.5, N, R, W XW
- WOMEN'S (FC390) Full Sizes: 4 10, R W
- Half Sizes: 4.5 9.5, R W
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.