Belleville 330 DES ST Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boots - Tan
This unique U.S. Navy and U.S Marine Corps flight approved hot weather boot offers a great combination of both cool comfort and safety. From the ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe and WT-2 flight approved fabric that are used, to the Vibram Chevron outsole designed to minimize FOD and improve traction, the 330 DES ST exceeds all necessary aviation boot requirements.
** These Belleville 330 DES ST tan boots are now a Limited Stock item.
** Due to changes to U.S. military uniform regulations, many Tan and Sage Green boot styles are being phased out. A relatively low amount of inventory will be kept on-hand, and expected shipment on any backorders will be approximately 90-180 days.
- Height: 8 (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM Chevron to minimize FOD and improve traction
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- SPECIAL FEATURES:
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- AR 670-1 Compliant
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.