Buff Fire Resistant Multifunctional Headwear
Like all Buff tubular headwear products, this multi-functional style provides neck and head protection for a variety of outdoor work conditions, and can be worn as a neck gaiter, do-rag, balaclava, or hat liner.
- Made with fire-resistant DuPont Nomex material
- Fabric content: 87% Meta-Aramid Nomex / 5% Para-Aramid Kevlar / 4% Carbon-Fiber P-140 / 4% Elastolefine XLA
- Designed for high intensity professional activities
- Dries quickly
- Antistatic material
- Moisture management
- 100% seamless construction
- One-size-fits-all adults
- Machine wash
- Available colors: 101329.00 - Paris Blue, 101330.00 - Forest Green, 101332.00 - Red, 101656.00 - Desert Tan
- Certified as Personal Protective Equipment under standards EN ISO 13688/13, EN ISO 11612/15 and EN1149-5/08. Product certified according to the UNE-EN 15614/07 Wildland Firefighting clothing standard
Applications: This flame resistant headwear is ideal for chemical, petrochemical and other industrial workers; police officers, military personnel and firefighters who require protection from thermal hazards and potentially explosive substances in variable weather conditions; workers who require protection from heat, flames, thermal hazards, and potentially explosive substances.
About Buff USA
Buff Professional is dedicated to the protection of workers in many different environments such as industrial, military, construction, or health services among others. Buff professional products are perfect for different climate conditions and hazards. Every product has elastic qualities so they fit well and never lose their original shape.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.